Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

December Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers



Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the December Christmas challenge at Happy Little StampersOur winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE!

I've used our optional twits and created a scene with a stencil and distress inks. Love this stencil! I also used some snowflake stamps by CAS-ual Fridays. The die cut sentiment is by STAMPlorations. 

This will be my last creation for HLS. I'd like to thank Kylie for the fun time I had creating Christmas cards... Being in this team has certainly helped me getting all those X mad cards done!

Happy crafting everyone and I hope to see you playing along! Don't forget to check out more DT inspiration from the blog! 


11 comments:

Liz said...

What a gorgeous card, Nonni. I love the stencilled background you've created. xx

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I adore your background that you got with that stencil!!

Shauna said...

Wow! Your stencil work is amazing! Those lines are so clean and your distress ink color creation looks really nice.
- Shauna

Jane said...

Stunning card Nonni. Sorry to see you leave the HLS Christmas team, I’ve loved your stylish cards.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

That distressed and stenciled background is Gorgeous Nonni!!! And the glittery die cut sentiment goes beautifully with your wonderful scene! Great project to end your time here at HLS Christmas. It is always a joy to craft with you wherever we are!

Pia S said...

The shape of the stenciled area looks different, an awesome design. Happy celebration on this special day for Finland!

Inkyfingers said...

What a creative stencilling technique Nonni and I love your beautiful card. I'm so sorry to see you go, but have a very Happy Christmas.
Hugs
Carol x

Linda said...

This is gorgeous Nonni, what a fab stencil.
So sorry you're leaving us .... have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2018 xx

Ina G said...

Love the gorgeous colours behind your tree and that bold beautiful gold die. Such a lovely card Nonni. Merry Christmas.

Anita in France said...

Bld and stylish, Nonni ... with just the right amount of added glitz ... it's fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

BożenA said...

Your colors are stunning, Nonnie. It's sky just after sunset! I love this card, it has real magic !!
I regret that you are leaving our team. I love your unique projects. I wish you everything that's best for you in the coming New Year and a very joyful Christmas