Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Spring/ Easter Cards with Marina and Pia Post 3/4


I'd like to enter the bunny card above to:
AAA cards: Shiny Spring (my bow is winked up and super shiny!)
Stamping Sensations: Anything goes (my 3rd and therefore final entry!)


Hi friends!
Today is day 3 out of 4 days of Spring/ Easter cards with Marina and PiaPia sent the materials for today's cards and you can see the photo of the kit in the end of this post. I made very simple cards from her materials and pretty much "killed" the kit, not many leftovers... However tomorrow we are sharing cards with the leftovers mixing up materials from all the kits so do pop by then to see what I came up with!

The first card of this post might be my favorite from all the kit cards this time. I love the black and white with the pop pf yellow and the very CAS look pleases my eye too! I think a certain someone will end up finding this on his desk when Easter is here. :) Anyhoo, these cards are pretty simple and I believe you can guess how I made them -however if you have questions, just leave a comment! 

Now head on over to Marina's and Pias for definite wow-factor. :) 



I'd like to enter the flower panel card above to CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Rainbows





11 comments:

Pia S said...

It's so inspiring to see how you used my stash, some good ideas for me in the future. Absolutely love the rainbow colors you've given that flower strip. And love the textures and layers of the second card and it goes so well with that butterfly button. I certainly agree with you on the look of that bunny card, so crisp and the style suits a man.

Greta said...

You are so creative, Nonni--love seeing how you used the kit!
I especially love the first one--someone gave me the bunny stamp & I haven't inked it yet. Pinning this to get me started!

Marina said...

These three cards all have a crisp, cas look that's quite lovely. I particularly like how you did the second card...I felt sure the natural paper would go perfectly with the branch but I just couldn't make it work - but you did and beautifully.
It was a great idea to make a tag out of the panel with the bunnies - it really makes the most of the small images. And I totally low how you made the flower die-cut multi-coloured and let it star on its own. Great cards!!

Jane said...

Fabulous trio of cards. I adore the simple outline bunnies and the combo of polka dots and a crisp little bow on the first one. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Maria said...

Wonderful spring cards! Love the bunnies with the tag...so cute! All the cards are unique and beautiful! I love seeing how people create with card kits...well done!

brenda said...

A great display of creations and all so different, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful cards have you made.
For the challenge card, is so pretty design. Beautiful.
Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations this month

Viv said...

Lovely set of cards here! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! What a stunning bunch of yumminess Nonni! Love each of these although I think the inky blended one has to be my favourite, just because it's so eye-catching. I'm here to thank you for linking up at AAA Cards with your first one which is so delicate with lots of super elegant detail despite being brilliantly CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with us. x

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...so many beautiful cards! I love that sweet bunny card and those polka dots!

Maura said...

Cute bunny tag - love the shape and simplicity! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Happy Easter! Maura