Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2017

April Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers




Hello friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the April Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers. Our Christmas challenges are always "anything Christmas goes" but with an optional theme and this time the optional theme is embossing. My sentiment (HLS Everyday Sentiments Stamp Set), deer image and stars (magazine freebie) are all heat embossed. I used pale gold card on top of my white card base and used white and liquid platinum (Ranger) powders for heat embossing. Tiny rhinestones finish up the card. This card is quite pretty IRL but was a pain to photograph! 

Please head on over to the challenge blog for more DT inspiration!







6 comments:

BożenA said...

Great card !! I love its natural colors, the card is very elegant. And I love her CAS style
Hugs,
BozenA

Jane said...

Super card Nonni. Love how you placed the stag leaping over the sentiment.

Inkyfingers said...

Gorgeous card Nonni and is that Prancer I spy, leaping over the sentiment? Love the embossing over the gold paper.
Hugs
Carol x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful creation Nonni. Love the colors of card stock and EPs, and those tiny rhinestones are the absolute perfect embellishment!

sandie said...

Love the neutral colours and the movement in this card is really helped by how you placed the stars and gems x

Linda said...

Love the Cas design ..... and the neutral colours look fab xx