Followers

Sunday 2 April 2017

April CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers




Hello friends!

I'm here with my DT card for the April CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers. Our theme is "Blend". I made a very simple CAS card playing with HLS Simply Said stamp set, patterned paper and inks. I blended inks to my paper pieced balloons for depth and also blended some blue ink for sky. 

Please head on over to the challenge blog for more DT inspiration! 

I'd like to join:


CAS-ual Fridays: No dies allowed






12 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love your pair of balloons!

sandie said...

Stunning card and cool blending

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just CAS-tastic Nonni. Gorgeous blending on those balloons and so subtle behind them too. Love how your bold sentiment pops. Great card. x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just CAS-tastic Nonni. Gorgeous blending on those balloons and so subtle behind them too. Love how your bold sentiment pops. Great card. x

Susan Powell said...

I love this - those balloons look fantastic!

BożenA said...

Your idea is brilliant. You applied blending only to balloons and it looks amazing. You are very creative!
Hugs,
BozenA

Linda said...

This is such a fun design .... love those balloons xx

Loll said...

Great shading over the patterned paper balloons, Nonni. They are so pretty again the blue "sky". :) xx

Gayatri said...

Fun card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Anita in France said...

Deliciously CAS, Nonni ... you created such fabulous dimension on those balloons ... love how one is drifting out over the edge! Hugs, Anita :)

Kylie said...

That soft and subtle blending is perfect to showcase your balloons. Great card!!

Neets B said...

Sorry I'm so late, got to you eventually! Now, why don't I ever remember to ink blend over patterned paper, this looks fabulous. Such great shading and I love the subtle blend of blue with the black vertical strip xx