Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational, a photo inspiration you see above. Do click the photo larger so you can see there's lots to be inspired by -you could choose a single item like I did (the key), just go with the color palette of the photo (did that too) or maybe that bunny inspires you to make an Easter card! All interpretations welcome! :)

Have a look what our DT has made for you HERE. I'm sure you'll get inspired!

As I already mentioned, I was inspired the key, the colors, and also the "messy feel" of the card -originally I had my die cut tag properly put together but then I thought about using the red inside card in an angle to mimic the "piled up look" in the photo. The sentiment is heat embossed with gold powder and comes from Verve Stamps. I was thinking this could be a new home-card!

I'd like to enter:
AAA Cards: Use die cuts (my second entry)




(used two!)








10 comments:

sandie said...

I think good for a wedding card too, love the clean look and thanks for joining AAA

jenn shurkus said...

such a fun card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Nonni! Love your take on the challenge! Crisp and clean! Take care, Yvonne

Marina said...

The perfect collage of elements for a great cas card

Pia S said...

The arrangement of the frame and its inside is brilliant. I have this key die, one of my loved but not nearly enough used dies...

Sue said...

A beautiful design, Nonni, very creative CAS interpretation of the photo inspiraation!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful CAS design Nonni with lots of striking die-cut elements and crisp embossing. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards with us this week. Sarah x

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

cm said...

Taking a break from trying to organize the new place; visiting my most favourite-est INK gals is the perfect way to de-stress! Your key focus is marvelous and your showcase, wonderfully eye-catching! The angled frame, the red/gold sentiment panel, the pretty key...a combination that's certainly captured my heart! So many occasion possibilities, too...wedding, new home, new 'love'...Fabulous!
Hugs~c

Helen Gullett said...

Great take on the sketch and CAS style. Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!