Followers

Sunday 25 December 2016

No More Christmas Cards!




Hi friends!

The immediate need for Christmas cards is over and I celebrated this by making a very feminine floral card. :) The flower stamp is by Penny black and I've stamped it using Zigs and water on water color card. I stamped with We R Memorykeepers stamp press: I got it a couple of weeks ago and have been anxiously waiting to test it! I have the mini Misti and it's great... But it's not big enough for stamping a card like this for example, the stamps don't fit to "hang outside" the card you are stamping on. I quite liked the stamp press -using it feels different than using the Misti but I would not say it's worse -just different. And being more than 50% cheaper than the big Misti... I think it was a great buy. Before stamping the flowers I had "prepped" the background with a couple of Prima stamps so the flowers wouldn't float in the air. The sentiment is from a MFT set, love love love this set that I just received! I must confess I bought myself A LOT of crafty X man gifts the last couple of months... So be prepared for seeing more cards where I use my new goodies! I also look forward playing more with the stamp press and creating large backgrounds with it. 

I'd like to enter:
http://stampinkpaper.com Anything but Christmas 

Hope you like, thanks for popping by and Happy Holidays! :)


14 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous cards Nonni! Merry Christmas!

sandie said...

Stunning, lovn how you make the soft backgrounds...on our way home, stuck in traffic!

Pia S said...

It's a real feminine beauty. I like the effect of the rough stamping of words to ground the flowers, and it gives your clean design a shabby chic like style.
Thank you so much for your Christmas card and goodies. Looking forward to use them, I'll probably start making next year's Christmas cards before January is here:)

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Darnell said...

What a delight to see this fresh and feminine card! It's utterly gorgeous, Nonni! Have fun using all your NBUS goodies and I wish you all the best for a healthy and happy new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Love the colours of your card Nonni, so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

brenda said...

It's a super floral creation for this months theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensdations challenge.

B x

Donna said...

One of my favourite Penny Black stamps. :)
Really very pretty. Love the colours. X

Loll said...

WOW ... absolutely gorgeous card Nonni!! Your new toys are awesome and so happy to hear you are having fun with them already! xx

Shauna said...

This is beautiful! I really love your use of color on those flowers. I do not have a stamp press, but you are making me consider buying one! This is really elegant! Beautiful work Nonni!
- Shauna

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the bright colors!! A nice change from the winter gloom out my window. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina's Crop Shop said...

Nonni, your card is absolutely dreamy! I love the beautiful happy colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

cm said...

Echoing the others: gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Hugs~c