Followers

Saturday 31 December 2016

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new Inkspirational Challenge. We are inspired by a photo and here it is:


Many ways to be inspired here, right? The color palette, the theme of new year, stars, moon, drinks... You name it! After several star and new year themed cards went to bin (!) I decided to just create with the color palette. My card consists of Altenew flowers (heat embossed with gold, stamped with white pigment ink and then die cut) a MFT die, a STAMPlorations stamped sentiment and gold glitter card. I think the card became stylish but looks a bit bare... I'll just call it CAS ;) I do love how the flowers turned out and I think I'll make more stamping experimenting with this Altenew set on dark card. 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration! I'd love to see you join us! 

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends and followers! May year 2017 bring you good health and all other fab things you wish for!

Hugs
Nonni

I'd like to join:

11 comments:

sandie said...

I don't think it looks bare in any way. I think it is striking and a great design. You have everything here...glitter, dimension, texture and those flowers look amazing like this, cool way to use them popping on to the gold. Loving that hello die, great for CAS cards...add to the wish list! Happy New Year

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. I love the gold glitter paper. It looks amazing! Gorgeous Nonni!

Shauna said...

Wow! I love this card! The black on gold looks awesome and the way you stamped and then embossed those flowers... wow! Seriously a beautiful design!
Wishing you a happy new year!
- Shauna

Lin said...

Wonderfully festive with the black and glitzy gold, Nonni! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - and Happy New Year!

Darnell said...

You picked all the best ways to be inspired by the photo, Nonni! Your card is classy and elegant and I want to party with it!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

Really elegant and rich.

Pia Larsen said...

So gorgeous with the gold glitter and the gold embossing. So elegant!
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, Nonni :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This looks FANTASTIC Nonni, happy 2017!!!!!

cm said...

Stylish and bare? Oh, Nonni, I have to respectfully disagree: stylish and stunning is more apt (and apparently several others agree with me *grin*). Dramatic, bold, elegant...a very sophisticated showcase of the Altenew flowers! Marveling, yet again, over your incredible talent and eye-for-design!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

Dramatic and striking! The glitter adds some glamour. I do love this style!

Gerrina said...

What an elegant beauty! The gold on black is so gorgeous! Hugs, Gerrina