Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

TIME OUT Challenge Reminder!



Hi friends!
You still have about one week to enter our current TIME OUT Challenge here! We are being inspired of the fantastic photo above. You could be inspired of the colors, the flowers, the shapes and patterns, the gorgeous golden wings... You name it!

The beautiful mirror in the left corner of the photo caught my eye and somehow it reminded me of a die I have. The pattern is not really similar but that's how this card started! I then decided to just follow the color palette of the photo and see what else I could find in my stash to go with the feel of the photo... And a feather die seemed really appropriate due to the giant wings over the sofa. :) This card has no stamping (well, the heat embossed sentiment of course, by STAMPlorations!) and it was quite fun to make a card just out of dies. I wanted my sentiment to be sparkly so I heat embossed it with glittery WOW embossing powder and added shiny sequins too. This color palette sure is wonderful!

Our very talented guest designer Hazel and our DT members have created fantastic cards for your inspiration. Don't miss them, click here! Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 

9 comments:

sandie said...

Gorgeous Nonni, wonderful design, love you went with the mirror and the soft sparkle is perfect. I love this intricate design x

Joyce said...

So very pretty, and I like how you pulled so many elements together in your design.

Marina said...

This is gorgeous - very ornate yet simple too.

Jill V said...

I absolutely love this Nonni - the colours and the combination of die cuts are absolute perfection - I especially love that glittery hello!

Gerrina said...

Elegant and beautiful round shapes and great so different textures! Beautiful card! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Pia S said...

This sounds and looks like it was a fun card to make. I love it when different elements sort of find each other and come together as elegantly as this!

Lynn said...

Beautiful...love how elegant this is Nonni!

Anita in France said...

Elegant, feminine and so stylish, Nonni ... lovely layering of those fantastic die cuts! Hugs, Anita :)

Donna said...

Fabulous take on the photo challenge, Nonni. X