Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new Inkspirational challenge, a photo inspiration:


Such a fantastic photo, isn't it? I was trying and trying an trying to come up with good fireworks/burst-ideas but with no success... So just went with hearts then. However, you can see the golden "sparks" in the photo can't you? I went with those adding golden Stickles to my sentiment! :) The sentiment is die cut with my new My Favorite Things die and the hearts are sponged in with a STAMPlorations stencil. I hope you like!

Please visit the Inkspirational blog for fantastic cards from my DT buddies and guest designer Jenny. She is so talented -you do not want to miss her card! 

I'd like to play along at:
http://craftforthecraic.blogspot.fi 2 colors (red and gold)
http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.fi All that glitters 

Thanks for popping by and happy crafting!

12 comments:

sandie said...

Love how you have a nod to the fireworks with the touch of gold and fab design x

Lynn said...

The touch of gold is perfection Nonni.

Barbara said...

Very nice an simply perfect. Love your touch of gold. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad this week.
Barbara Mod Squad Host

Loll said...

Awesome design Nonni. Love the added gold sparkles to your sentiment. xx

Marina said...

Love how you'v added fabulous sparkle to the clean and simple design.

Gerrina said...

Wow that gold on the sentiment looks so rich! It is beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Pia Larsen said...

Ha, ha, Nonni, I too had my troubles finding anything in my stash related to fireworks. Your take on the photo challenge is just superb!
Hugs Pia

Anita in France said...

Oh wow, that touch of gold at the edges and in the sentiment is gorgeous, Nonni ... shimmery, sparkly and fabulous with the sweet hearts! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Awesome take on the inspiration Nonni!!! Love the gold!!

cm said...

Of course I see the sparkle on your sentiment! So pretty, as is your panel of hearts and the touch of gold! Love!!
Hugs~c

Jenny Colacicco said...

Nonni, this is so pretty and the sparkly hello is gorgeous (fab photo to be able to capture it too - I struggle!! ) Jenny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the sparkle! Thank you for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne