Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi guys!
Welcome to a new challenge at Inkspirational! Our challenge this time is "chill" -such  a fun word for this time of year and very appropriate for those Christmas cards many of us are in need of!

I went with "chill-cold-cool" kind of thinking process and made a simple card with Lawn Fawn stamps. I masked the snowbank and sponged the sky and then stamped some snow with white pigment ink and a background stamp by Marianne Design. I colored in my arctic critter with Copics, die cut it and added a sentiment. Love my frame dies by MFT too! A couple of die cut snowflakes finish off this little card.

Please head on over to our challenge blog for inspiration from our DT and guest designer Teresa. Loved her winter scene, so pretty! Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 

I'd like to join:
http://sevenhillscrafts.blogspot.fi/p/blog-page.html Inspired by Christmas song (Baby it's cold outside) 

14 comments:

sandie said...

I love that sponged sky. I have been noticing you do a lot of sponging at the moment and it always looks amazing, you must show me how to do it x

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh it's perfect ! Love the background and the whole scene you have created.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Esther said...

This looks fabulous, Nonni! I love how you've used a coloured card base to match the colour palette of the inking - great effect. A super layout, really balanced and proportionate, and the gentle humour of the sentiment really made me smile. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

Lynn said...

Too cute Nonni!

Kim M said...

Aw, that seal is so cute! I just love that sky you created. Such awesome colours. Fantastic card!

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your card. Cool color choices too!

Marina said...

Cute and chilly and I love that inky background.

cm said...

Smiling all over my face in seeing your cute walrus, happy and 'cool' in the pretty wonderland you've made for him! Love this!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

You created the perfect chilly weathered background for this seal, so sweet!

Shauna said...

This is so cute! Beautiful scene that you created and your use of blended color is fantastic. Very chill!
- Shauna

Gerrina said...

Beautiful that sponge background! And what a great sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

Loll said...

LOVE your card Nonni!! The colours of the background are beautiful, and your arctic walrus is so sweet. Great colouring! This would work great for CAS Mix Up as our challenge this month is masking! Hope you'll join us with this card. xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is just so very cute and sweet!! Love the wintry scene you've created for this cute guy!! ;) HUGS

Donna said...

Another fantastic background, Nonni.
Great card. X