Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

Dream Catcher for a New Home




Hi guys!
I'm here to share a card I made for my friends to wish them good luck for their new home. I intend to write something like "may this dream catcher do it's job and may all the vibes in the flat staying good" or something. :) 

I fell in love with the colors from Sunday Stamps


So pretty colors and quite original combo I think! I hope my friends will like them.

The dream catcher die comes from Spellbinders, my blog friend Pia introduced me to it when we did card kit swaps. It's so beautiful...  I had to buy it for myself after trying it from Pia. :) I cut it from colored card and added some extra shading to the feathers with grey Copics. I wanted to stamp something to "ground" the die and my old PTI medallion was pretty much perfect I think, to my eye the die and the stamped image complement each other beautifully. I added a lot of Copic-colored orange rhinestones to bling up the card. :) The heat embossed, white sentiment is Finnish for "Congratulations on your new home". 

In addition to Sunday Stamps I'd like to enter:



Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 


12 comments:

Barbara said...

Absolutely an original interpretation of our challenge! Dream catcher die is fantastic and your shiny addition fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Marina said...

This is fabulous - the dreamcatcher looks great in that colour scheme and the use of the medallion is inspired.

Lynn said...

Beautiful! I love the dream catcher. The message behind it is perfect for new home wishes!

Gerrina said...

Not just a dreancatherl a stunning and elegant one! Beautifully staped! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Darnell said...

This is amazing, Nonni, and, wow, did you capture those colors! How wonderful that you can send your friends a beautiful lucky dream catcher in the mail!! Hugs, Darnell

Pia S said...

Oh, wowzers! I love this design. Love the medallion behind to ground the dream catcher. You ok if I case this card at some point?

Loll said...

Wow ... gorgeous design Nonni. Love the medallion for the background behind your beautiful dream catcher. Just perfect. And LOVE those colours. Your friends are going to love this card. xx

Claire Broadwater said...

Nonni, this is fabulous! I love the way you used the color combo! I am always intrigued with dream catchers! Such a fun card! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful dream catcher - I love it! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Lisa said...

Lovely use of the colors, I bet your friends will love this card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Donna said...

Love the colours you've used, Nonni.
Great job. X

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card..I just love that cute dream catcher die..awesome color combi..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.