Followers

Sunday 14 August 2016

Snowflake Card for Challenges



Hi friends!
I had a sponged, stenciled background and a big die cut snowflake laying around my desk... And after going through some challenges I realized these two could be combined for a fun card! I'm seriously behind in my Christmas cards... This was card nr 3 for this year!!

I'm entering:


City Crafter Challenge Blog: Synchronizes Swim (my snowflake is pretty syncrononized and symmetrical, isn't it!) 


and



Thanks for popping by! 






11 comments:

Jane said...

Love your stencilled background and single beautiful snowflake. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

sandie said...

This is a great use of your stash Nonni, I adore that big snowflake and fab take on the swim card. Lovely blended background. Fun to see you at AAA xx

Donna said...

It's always nice when the card makes itself, isn't it?
Love the bling embellishments :)

*Vicki* said...

This is really stunning Nonni!! I love your stenciled background and my what a gorgeous snowflake too!! :) HUGS

Liz said...

Gorgeous stencilled background and I love the die cut snowflake. xx

Melissa L. said...

Beautifully stenciled background, lovely snowflake. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Pia S said...

This is such an original design for a Christmas card, you sure won't find one like it in store. It feels great to give someone something special and unique, and this one is just that.

Stella said...

I am blown away by the background you created and the contrast with that gorgeous snowflake. Wow! You nailed our theme and I just LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Marina said...

The stencil background is gorgeous and the snowflake is a good interpretation of the shape. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty! Love your background! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Keti's Projects said...

I love your CAS card. Such a beautiful background. Really nice choice of colours. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)