Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

Aloha!



Hi friends!
I have a card for you today that I absolutely loved making and that's great because this My Favorite Things Polynesian Paradise set has not seen ink often enough in my house! Now I feel like making lots of more cards with this. I love the way this card turned out. So cheerful and summery. I hope you like it too! I got the idea for layout after seeing this card here through Pinterest. Thank you Yoonsun for the inspiration!

All my coloring is done with Copics. I've also used "the scraps" from a storybook die my friend Marina cut for me with her Silhouette. Apart from stamping and coloring there really isn't anything else in the card so let's go straight to the challenges I'm entering:

Thanks Marina for inspiring me to enter! 

Seven Hills Crafts Blog: July Color Challenge
(I used the second board for the reds, greens and beige that I have in my smaller flowers) And I have a fruit too. :)




Thanks for popping by! If you find the time to comment, I'll try to return the favor! :) 


6 comments:

Marina said...

LOVE it!!! At first I thought you'd found some fabulously co-ordinated patterned paper, because your stamping and colouring is so perfect!I can see you're going to need some more of those storybook die-cuts.

Stella said...

Wow wow wow; you sure know how to nail a theme. PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card!! Totally tropical and beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Unknown said...

Wow, you're colouring is off-the-scale amazing! What an adorable card, so brilliantly executed! Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts this month x

Jenny said...

What a fab way to use those colours... I just love your card Nonni :)
Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
Jenny x

Aileen said...

Donnie another beautiful card. I have been doing lots of background pieces using all the little pieces in my stamp sets but haven't gotten to the tropical yet. I love doing it but I must say then I sit there thinking how to use them as they are very busy. Here you have shown me the solution, much appreciated. It looks wonderful with the little hula girl on the side. Top card.